All Natural Chiropractic is Very Pleased to Introduce The Latest in Class IV Laser Therapy!
This new ground breaking therapy is an absolute breakthrough in the treatment of back and joint pain, sprains, arthritis and many other debilitating ailments. It is without a doubt the most advanced healing technology available today and we have it here for you at All Natural Chiropractic!
What is laser therapy?
How does it work?
MLS Laser Therapy uses a patented multiwave, fully robotic laser to significantly reduce pain and inflammation, while also promoting soft tissue repair. Two wavelengths are used in unison, penetrating the affected area of the body for optimal results. Each wavelength delivers different results.
An energetic synergy is created when delivering these wavelengths that produces greater anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects than either can produce on its own, while minimizing the risk of thermal damage. It is this unique combination and synchronization of continuous and pulsed emissions that characterizes MLS and distinguishes it from other Class IV lasers.
What can I expect during a treatment?
What can I expect after treatment?
Most patients see positive results in 1-3 treatments. The swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one set of treatments.
What conditions can be treated?
- Tendon and ligament
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sore muscles and joints
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological pain
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- General pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Very rapid disappearance of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers